To all our Valued Clients and Suppliers.
RE: COVID-19 Protocol Procedures.
We at Complete Flooring have planned and implemented new protocols in line with the guidelines recommended by leading experts on how to reduce the spread of Covid-19 to ensure the Safety of our Customers and Suppliers when engaging with Complete Flooring Staff.
Our commitment to all our Supplier and Clients is to ensure that our staff will be provided with PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) including Mask and Sanitiser and ensure intensive training to adhere to these safety protocols which are:
On Arrival: Site Meetings/Installations/Collections
Before exiting the vehicle, the Staff will:
- Sanitize his/her hands with sanitizer.
- Ensure their masks are securely fitted.
On exiting the vehicle:
- Ensure that they keep a 2 meter distance from any person present.
- Ensure that interaction will be Touch Free as far possible with regards to samples, equipment ext.
- Equipment to be stored at a designated area to be confirmed by the customer.
- All documentation to be e-mailed.
- Ensure to keep a 2 meter distance.
- As far as possible no touching of any equipment or samples, and should sanitise hands before doing so.
Kindly note that our office staff, fitters and sales representatives has been trained to follow these specific protocols for your and their safety, Complete Flooring will continue to provide our best service during this time under these critical conditions.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or concerns you may have before we visit your premises 011 791 4043.